Monday, April 28, 2008

Another week has come and gone....The big event of the past week was that we signed Adam up for Kindergarten. He got to tour the school, ride a school bus, and meet his potential teachers. He was very serious about this and it was so cute! I think he is excited about it.

In Cub Scouts this week there was a rocket shoot. The boys loved that!!! It prompted the purchase of a Pump Rocket Jump Rocket. We will let you know how that goes!


I had a special treat this weekend....Mike and the boys went to his mom's house to visit for the weekend and left me home ALONE!!!! I was a little nervous about this at first. This is the first time I have stayed by myself in the house, over night without anyone else being there in about 8 years! Once I started to get used to the freedom and the peace my fears vanished. I had my usual Saturday morning running club followed up by 3 hours of yard sales and a 2 hour visit to Kohl's (that never happens!). I spent the afternoon cutting the grass and cleaning the house. What a great feeling to sit in a clean house! All returned to normal Sunday afternoon when the boys came home!

No comments: