Holy Earthquake!!!!
Was that an earthquake or did you put a quarter in the bed? What a way to wake-up. I was actually laying in bed trying to decide if I was going to get up or go back to sleep. Of course, Mike and the boys slept right through it but not much longer because I woke everyone up! The boys sleep in bunk beds and I didn't want another rumble to cause the beds to fall on them so I moved them to the floor in our room. Anyway, what excitement for a Friday.
We have a busy weekend....Tomorrow is opening day for baseball. It is a big event with ceremonies, baseball games all day long, and family fun activites like rock wall climing, moon jumpers, and games. Matthew has his first game at 10:30, pictures at noon and then we are volunteering to run the bucket toss. I will try to post pictures later in the weekend.
Have a good weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment