Monday, April 7, 2008

What a beautiful weekend! We were definitely busy. The boys went to a birthday party at Bounce Zone for the boy who lives down the street. There was baseball practice and for course we had to play outside! And that was just Saturday!

Matthew and Adam woke-up super excited on Sunday because they were going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They spent at least an hour packing their bags of toys to take. Like they are even going to play with them....there are too many other cool things to do. Like torching the garden, fishing, paddle boating, digging for worms.

Oh yeah, since Mike and I were there we did a little work in the yard while mom made lunch. Dad got out his torch contraption connected to a propane tank and burned down the garden and all the pine needles. I don't know who had more fun Dad or the boys. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that; it was pretty cool!

I just got a call from the boys as I was writing this....they are having a picnic lunch on the boat. Ah, to be a kid again!

Meanwhile, back in Fishers....I have no idea what I am going to do with myself this week. Mike has lessons in the evenings so I am HOME ALONE!!!! I think I will sit and listen to the silence.

No comments: