I hope everyone had a great weekend! We certainly did...we went to Chicago for the weekend. We tried to do it all. Saturday we enjoyed watching Erol play t-ball. John found a cool miniature golf course in Skokie so we did a little practicing before the big trip to Hilton Head in a few weeks. It was a really neat course. They also had batting cages which I loved!
One of the great things about going back to Chicaog is the food. We enjoyed lunch at one of our favorite places...The Village Tap. It has good food and a really nice outdoor garden and it is kid friendly!
Sunday I had breakfast with my good friend Sara and her little girl Lauren. It was fun. Again another good eatery....Kitsch'n. I had green eggs and ham, yum! After that we decided to spend the day downtown.
First stop, The John Hancock Observatory.....
Matthew and Adam really liked to see swimming pools on the tops of buildings.

Later in the evening we watched the Northwestern Symphony Orchestra at Millennium Park. It was a nice night for a concert.

But the weekend wasn't over yet! On Monday we had a nice cookout and early birthday celebration for Adam at Mike's mom's house. Aunt Nancy and Big Nana visited with us also. It was a really nice day and a great weekend. Everyone was very tired when we made it back home.







No comments:
Post a Comment