After the class it was straight to Brazil for the Covered Bridge Festival. It was perfect weather. Every year I go with my friend Tammy and we focus on finding a few items. This year our main focus was food and Shamwow! We decided it would be fun to scrapbook everything we ate. Here is just a taste of what we had....

Biscuits and Gravy

These were delicious...sausage wrapped in pumpkin pancakes!!!!

Italian Beef
I forgot to take pictures of the ice cream and no-bake cookies that were consumed.

What is the Covered Bridge festival without the bridge?
Now, about the Shamwows! This was something that Tammy was after. Luckily we found them. After the presentation I was sold and bought a set. I have to say that I have been using them and they work great! You can check them out here...http://www.shamwow.com/
One of the best purchases I had for the day was a globe of the world that I found at an antique stand. The boys think it is really cool!
1 comment:
Their favorite Lisa...?
Post a Comment