Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Mistro

Andrew has had a lot of changes over the past week....Let's see; where to start.....He has started to crawl everywhere on his hands and knees. No more army crawl. He began to say da, da, da over and over again. Since then he has moved on to cu, cu, cu. He also enjoys screaming very loud. Usually in excitement but he does get mad and scream too. His first tooth began to pop through on Halloween. He has done pretty well with it. I can tell it hurts him though. He loves to stand!!! I think he may start walking early!

Andrew loves playing the piano.


He prefers to stand with assistance of course.

One of Andrew's new talents.....sucking his big toe on the right foot.

Every time I change his diaper the foot goes into the mouth.

He actually sucks on it like it is a bottle or a pacifier....kind of gross!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: