Thanksgiving this year was spent at home. YEAH! Karen and Jim hosted at their house which works out great for us since they are about 10 minutes away. I took the opportunity to run in the Drumstick Dash on Thanksgiving morning. John joined me and we had a good time. I hope to do it again next year!
4 out of grandma's 5 boys. Carol and the kids didn't get to come for Thanksgiving so Will is missing from the picture.
The feast!
Of course, it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Black Friday. Aunt Mary and I were the only ones brave enough to go shopping. We had a great time!
December seems to be passing us by as quickly as November. We are decorated and ready for Christmas. Matthew and Adam were a great help with the decorating this year. This is the last week of school until 2010. They are both looking forward to the break as am I!
The tree in their room.
Our Family Tree....protected from Andrew.
Gingerbread House fun.
Waiting to see Santa.
Check back soon to see the visit with Santa and the rest of December's fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment