Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Am Way Behind

Sad but true I have not been very good at keeping my blog up to date. I have a goal to be a little better at it now. If work wasn't so busy I might have time to get it done!!!

All is well with the Bratt's. Matthew and Adam are in the middle of their baseball season. We have had crazy weeks of up to 6 games in one week! This is the last week of school and they are very excited to be on break. Not as excited as I am not to have homework!!!!

The summer is shaping up to be busy and fun as well. Matthew is in his first year of 4-H. Of course we have one of those projects that I think will cause us some stress. He loves bugs so he is taking entomology. We really need to get started on the bug collection! Adam is in mini 4-H. Matthew will be going to an art camp for a week and June and they wrap the month up with a fun week of camp at the YMCA.

Andrew is doing great and getting so big. He is the cutest kid around! He is definitely walk (almost running) all over the place. The kid loves to eat too! I will post pictures soon.

No comments: