Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tuesday Mike and John golfed Harbour Town....they didn't do that great. Mike shot a 103 and John 109. They claim it was the heat! While they were golfing Sanida and I kept busy with the kids. But first Sanida and I went for a long run on the beach. I was great! After that we took the boys to the tennis courts for lessons with Pa. Pa even helped me with my serve and return. Look out Lisa....I am going to beat you this year! It was really hot on the courts so I took the boys on a bike ride to the beach and we played there for a while. The rest of the day we spent at the pool....you can't get enough water here!

Since we didn't get to do everything we wanted for Adam's birthday we extended it into Tuesday. The one thing we didn't have time for on Monday was miniature golf. We went to Pirates Island for a scary round of golf. Tuesday evening was family fun night at Shelter Cove. There were activities for the kids...Matthew, Adam and Erol made sand art. Adam befriended a lady and her two girls fishing off the pier so we watched them fish while we waited for fireworks. The fireworks show was good and finally it was time to go home! It was a late night....we didn't get home until 10:00. Everyone was ready for bed!

No comments: