We have made it back home safe and sound! I will bring you up to date since I last posted on Thursday morning.....
Mike, Matthew, Adam and I took a bike ride to the Baynard Ruins to walk some of the trails. After that, Matthew and I took for for a bike ride along the beach. Two hours later we finally made it back home! It was a great ride!
We spent a little time at the pool after the bike ride then it was off to Pirates Island for another round of miniature golf. After golf we headed to the beach for the rest of the afternoon.
Mike, Matthew, Adam and I took a bike ride to the Baynard Ruins to walk some of the trails. After that, Matthew and I took for for a bike ride along the beach. Two hours later we finally made it back home! It was a great ride!
We spent a little time at the pool after the bike ride then it was off to Pirates Island for another round of miniature golf. After golf we headed to the beach for the rest of the afternoon.

Thursday evening we had a great meal at home. The blue crabs were delicious!!!! The rest of the evening we walked around Harbour Town and packed to go home :(
Friday
I was able to get a nice run in Friday morning before we had to check out of the condo. The rest of the afternoon was spent driving toward the Smokey Mountains. We checked into a hotel in Maggie Valley, NC and enjoyed the views around town. I had the best mushrooms at a place called Bear Paws. The boys got to swim at the hotel pool so they thought this place was great.
I was able to get a nice run in Friday morning before we had to check out of the condo. The rest of the afternoon was spent driving toward the Smokey Mountains. We checked into a hotel in Maggie Valley, NC and enjoyed the views around town. I had the best mushrooms at a place called Bear Paws. The boys got to swim at the hotel pool so they thought this place was great.

Alligator!!!!


Saturday
Saturday we went to Cherokee, NC. and did some white water rafting down the Tuskegee River. I was a little worried at first but Mike and I finally figured out how to navigate the rocks. I was the only one to fall out of the raft chasing my runaway oar. After 5 miles the trip was over and it was a good thing because we were tired! It was great though. Our trip through the Smokies was beautiful....we stopped for lunch in Gatlenburg and finally made it home around 10:30!





No comments:
Post a Comment