Monday, August 11, 2008

Back To School

Back To School....
Hard to believe it but today was the first day of school for the boys. Adam was so excited to start kindergarten! He got up at 7:00 put his clothes and shoes on and walked around the house with his back pack on until it was time to go to the bus at 8:30! When I went to pick him up at noon he said he wanted to stay longer :) Hopefully he keeps that attitude!

Matthew was cute. As he was getting ready for school he told me that his feels the same way he does when he is getting ready to bat in a baseball game. I guess he was excited or maybe a little nervous. Must get that from me. I remember being like that the first day of school every year! When I asked Matthew what his favorite thing was of the day he of course said recess. I was upset to find out he only gets one recess this year and no snack!!!






The kids of the sac

Eleven kids got on the bus from our street!!


Have a good day!

No comments: