Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple Orchard

What a nice weekend after a rather hectic week! We spent Friday evening at the school for Grillin and Chillin. It is an event put on by the Dad's club. Free hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, chips, cookies..... They even have entertainment. It was a beautiful evening and the boys enjoyed getting to break the rules on the playground with all their friends.

It is Boy Scout popcorn time!!!! Anyone interested in some popcorn? We had to pick-up our starter pack Saturday. As soon as we got home Matthew put on his uniform and started door-to-door selling. Last year he had no interest...this year it is a different story. He did really well...a little shy at first but he sold a lot in just one hour!!! I vows to go out for one hour each night; I am not really looking forward to that! Hopefully that passion will die down. He is really working toward the grand prize a Nintendo DS. I do not want him to have one of those but he has to sell $2300 worth of popcorn to get it so I am not too worried. That is a lot of popcorn!

Saturday afternoon we traveled to a Tuttles Orchard. The apples are delicious and their pumpkins looked great!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen said...

Did Adam take that last shot? If so, he is getting good!

The Bratt Family said...

That was one of Adam's pictures. He does do pretty well.