Nana and Pa, Grandma and Grandpa Tempel, Aunt Karen, Sophia, Lisa and Joe helped celebrate Matthew's birthday with him Saturday evening with cake and ice cream.
Sunday, the BIG day, Matthew got to open his gifts from Nana and Pa, Grandpa and Grandma Bratt, and Mom, Dad, and Adam. It was like a warm-up for Christmas morning! There were a lot of Lego's received, some really cool books, clothes (which mom likes!), and a remote control speed boat for Grandma and Grandpa Tempel's lake! The boat goes 30 mph....I am looking forward to playing with that!
Chicago Bears hats from Grandpa and Grandma Bratt
After church and relegious education, we went to see Madagascar 2. It was really funny! Matthew got a gift card from Borders from Lisa and Joe and it was burning a hole in his pocket, so after the movie, Nana and the boys and I went to Borders were Matthew got a few of his favorite books....Magic Tree House. If that wasn't enough, we went to El Rodeo for dinner. It is the end of the day and we are all exhausted from the birthday weekend festival but it was a lot of fun!!!!
After church and relegious education, we went to see Madagascar 2. It was really funny! Matthew got a gift card from Borders from Lisa and Joe and it was burning a hole in his pocket, so after the movie, Nana and the boys and I went to Borders were Matthew got a few of his favorite books....Magic Tree House. If that wasn't enough, we went to El Rodeo for dinner. It is the end of the day and we are all exhausted from the birthday weekend festival but it was a lot of fun!!!!









2 comments:
That is definitely a birthday weekend festival. I hope he realizes what a lucky boy he is to have a family like you!! Will you be around for Christmas? (Dale)
Sad isn't it! I tell him all the time that I never had this when I was his age. I think he appreciates that. Unfortunately, we are not going to be in Dale for Christmas. We are headed there this weekend for a visit.
Post a Comment