Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Round 2

We were very blessed to have a visit from Mike's dad and step-mother during the week between Christmas and New Years. We always enjoy visiting with them. We celebrated Christmas with them Monday evening. As always we received many great gifts.

Look at all those presents!!!

One of the boys favorite gifts....robes made by Grandma Bratt. They love them and wear them all the time! I think they look adorable. Like little men....

Of course we had to demonstrate the Wii. I think there might be a Wii in Grandpa Bratt's future......

Our New Years Eve was very uneventful. I was still not feeling well so we stayed home, made a pizza and cookies and started to watch Shrek 2. We were all asleep by 9:30!!!!! We were very lame this year. The boys were upset we didn't have a big party again this year.
The rest of the weekend has been great.....a lot of resting and playing Wii.

No comments: