Well, we did it. We bought a minivan yesterday; 2008 Town and Country. I like it but I need to get used to it. I didn't think I would be so sad to get rid of my Civic....but I am. Oh well, it is just a car....a means to get around. I will get over it. The biggest accomplishment of this was that Mike was actually on board with it. If you remember from previous posts, he insisted what a family of 5 could fit in a Civic or Corolla. Even though he will not admit that he was wrong he is not complaining about the van anymore and likes it! We all make progress; sometimes it is just baby steps.
Today we have the Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby race. I will let you know how that goes. I kind of, accidently messed up Matthew's car yesterday. Mike is trying to fix it this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment