Andrew is now 3 weeks old! He is starting to get into somewhat of a routine and is getting bigger every day. Matthew and Adam were on Spring Break the whole week so that made it pretty interesting around the house. The weather wasn't the best so we had to spend most of the time indoors. We did make a trip to the library to get books and I made them go to the grocery store with me just to get out of the house. On the few nice days that we had, they spent their time outside cleaning the garbage out of the creek and getting muddy. They loved it but I am tired of muddy clothes.






Dude Da' Bunny!


Thursday was the most exciting day of the week. The weather was nice, Karen and the kids came by for lunch and to celebrate Easter with us and John was also here to play golf with Mike. Karen also brought us dinner so I didn't have to cook! Thanks!
Dude Da' Bunny!
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. We did, although it was not our typical Easter. Since Andrew is still so new and little the Dr. recommended that we not participate in large family gatherings or take him to public places that might expose him to unwanted germs. I decided that we better listen to his advice so we stayed home. I did make a nice lunch and we spent some time outside. In the evening we had a cook-out, egg hunt, and egg toss with our neighbors the Clayton's. Everyone had a lot of fun.
The boys are back in school this week; YEAH! I don't know what I am going to do with myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment