Tuesday was Andrew's 1 week check-up. He gained 10 oz. in 5 days! He weighed 6lbs. 12 oz. at the appointment. He is in the 10th percentile for weight which is up from 6th percentile and 3rd for head and length. Still a little guy.
We had more visitors this week. Tammy stopped by to see Andrew on Tuesday and brought along some food and gifts. Thanks Tammy! Our next door neighbors brought us dinner on Wednesday night. It was awesome and I am starting to get spoiled. I haven't actually cooked a meal in weeks!
Matthew and Adam started baseball practices this week. They both had practice twice this week which meant that Andrew and I sat in the van 4 nights this week while they practiced; fun. Matthew is on the Pirates and Adam the Diamondbacks. The season starts April 25th.
Spring break also started for the boys on Thursday. I am not really sure what we are going to do the whole week since the weather is supposed to be bad. We did visit the Brown's on Saturday; that might be the most exciting thing we do all week. The boys had a great time playing and we were introduced to the Brown's new hobby of geocaching. It was a lot of fun and I think we are going to have to start playing..... If you have no idea what geocaching is you can go the website at http://www.geocaching.com/. I had never heard of it until yesterday.
After two years of requesting, I finally got my raised garden installed on Saturday. Mike and Joe worked all afternoon to get the bed just right. Now I need to get soil and start planting!
Matthew and Adam can not get enough of Andrew. They are constantly kissing him on the head and talking to him. We will see how long that lasts!
1 comment:
Geocashing is so FUN! I did it in CA with a few of my cousins and the best part were the neat views they led us to. It is such a bummer when you can not find it though...
Paula
Post a Comment