We have had a lot going on the past two weeks. Since the weather is nice I spend what free time I have outside rather than on the computer. We have finished our mulching and I have started planting the garden and flowers. It is raining today to I am on the computer!
We have had visitors over the past two weeks. John and Erol came to visit. Matthew and Adam love it when Erol comes. They introduced Erol to the creek. Matthew and Adam love to play in the creek. I don't think Erol enjoyed it as much. Their idea of fun is walking up and down the creek in boots looking for animals. Erol tried really hard but fell a few times. Playing in the creek didn't last too long. They did have a lot of fun playing dress-up and super heroes.
Andrew is doing well. He is so sweet! He isn't sleeping too great yet; I hope that will come soon. He likes to eat every 2-3 hours and it shows. He a doctor's appointment last Thursday and he weighed 9lbs 2oz! He has made it to the 33 percentile for his age.
Andrew 4 weeks
Opening day for baseball was Saturday. Matthew and Adam had team pictures; Adam got to run the bases as his name was announced over the loud speaker and Matthew had a game. He did great! His first hit of the year was an RBI double. He played 1st base and did very well there. He likes 1st base. Adam has his first game this coming Saturday and he can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment