Sunday, June 21, 2009

Andrew's Baptism

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.
Grandpa Tempel and the boys
Today was Andrew's baptism. It was a very nice ceremony and the little guy slept through the whole thing. He is so sweet! After church we had a great lunch prepared by mom, of course. There is a nice new park with a community building by our house which can be rented out for parties and events. It has two awesome playgrounds and a splash pad out in front of the building. I decided to rent the building for the baptism to give everyone more space (30 in our house at First Communion was a little crowded) and let the kids have a great time in the splash park. It was a huge success. We will be having all of our parties at this place from now on!










Now we are home and I have everything unpacked. Mom and Dad have taken Matthew and Adam home with them for the week so it is just Mike, Andrew and I at home this week. It to get some stuff done and RELAX for a little....back to work tomorrow :(

This looks like trouble.....
In other Andrew news....he turned 3 months old on Saturday. He is really starting to have fun with his hands batting at things and trying to grab them. He got a hold of my necklace in church today. This cooing continues to evolve and I noticed today he was try to blow raspberries.....he is getting big so quickly.

No comments: