Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation Monday

We enjoyed a nice Sunday evening meal of snapper and shrimp. Yum! After dinner we went to the pier by the lighthouse to try our luck at crabbing again. Matthew is obsessed with this, he would go crabbing all day if we let him. We didn't catch anything this time but it did give us an excuse to have an ice cream treat again.

Today, Monday, has been another busy day. Matthew, Mike, Adam and I enjoyed a bike ride around Sea Pines. The highlights of the ride included the Baynard Ruins, a tour of the Harbour Town golf course holes, and a HUGE alligator.

Sanida, Ellen and I enjoyed a late morning tennis lesson after the bike ride. I LOVED it! I hope to go to more lessons this week. After the lessons, the entire family headed to the beach for the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Adam's birthday so we are going to do what Adam wants. I am sure it will involve the beach and pool at some point. More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

JOHN said...

Happy Birthday Adam