I found him this way one day when I came home from work. He was taking a little cat nap on Daddy's belly. His little butt was in the air, it was so cute!

He is starting to get pretty good head control so we decided to get the exersaucer out for him to play with. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, Matthew and Adam or Andrew. Maybe they all did! Andrew was definitely amused with it and started batting at some of the toys right away.


Can you believe what this thing can do????

This is so exciting!



Can you believe what this thing can do????

This is so exciting!

Andrew is trying really hard to hold his head up as much as possible. I loved how he was looking at his hand in this picture. He is amazed by it.
Here we are at the fire in the back yard. Andrew's first. He really like watching the flames.

No comments:
Post a Comment