Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ready, Set, Roll!

Andrew has done it! He is rolling all by himself as of Saturday. I laid him down under his activity center to make his bottle and when I looked up, he was on his belly. He got so excited that he rolled back over again! I was worried he would roll for the first time while I was at work and I wouldn't get to see it....instead, I was home with him and I still missed it! Since then, he has practiced it a few times. It is making sleeping interesting. He isn't really interesting in sleeping right now and when he does sleep he is contorted on his side with his body all twisted. Once he is in this position he sleeps well, it just takes him some time to get to this position. He has his 4 month check-up on Monday so we will see how big he is getting.



This is the contorted position
This past weekend we had our annual Cul-de-Sac party. It is usually around the 4th of July but no one was home this year so we moved it back a few weekends. The theme was a Luau and it turned out great. Everyone came out in their best Hawaiian attire and the sac was decorated very festive also. There was the limbo and conga line and the Hawaiian kick-ball game. It was a great time!
Even pets were dressed!

Andrew was a cutie-pie in his Hawaiian shirt
The limbo; sort of.....
A better example of the limbo...
Alot of fun activities...

No comments: