Monday, October 5, 2009

The Past Month

I realized today it has been a little while since I posted anything on here. It is not like nothing has been going on. Just the opposite which I guess is why I haven't posted in a month.

Let's see....Andrew. He is getting big! He can sit up all by himself now and just last week he started crawling. He likes to get up on his hands and knees and then lunge forward. It is pretty funny to watch. A few days ago he started getting up on his hands and feet! His butt sticks up into the air. He has finally started to sleep through the night with the exception of a few nights this past week. He has a cold and was all snotty. He is a happy little guy and cute as can be!

Andrew's first bike ride. He liked it as long as we were moving.

Andrew loves his bath. He realized last week that he can splash!

My happy little baby....

See, I can sit-up all by myself.

The crawl...
The last weekend in September the museum's had a get-in-free day. Matthew, Adam and I went to Conner Prairie. We live less than 2 miles away from the place but had never been there. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun walking around looking a things.

Adam making pottery.

We didn't go up into the balloon but they got to pretend that they did (it costs $15!, not worth it for me!)
Walking on stilts took a little practice.
Making clay for the pottery.
Adam is doing well. He really likes school and is doing great with reading and math. He has been busy this fall playing baseball. Tomorrow is the tournament!
Matthew is doing well also. Third grade is being good to him. He really likes his teacher and so do Mike and I. He is also playing baseball and has a tournament tomorrow.
If you can believe it they have already started making their Christmas lists!

No comments: